Senior Store Manager South Dublin
South Dublin, Dublin
€50000 - €60000 per annum DOE
My client a leading homeware departmental retail business are looking for a Senior Store Manager to join their Store in South Dublin to help drive their business forward.
Working as a Store Manager you will develop and lead a professional retail sales team to ensure the smooth running of the business, achievement of store KPI's and 100% customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for all functions of the store including sales, customer service and inventory, hiring and mentoring teams, discipline, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operations of the store to ensure the delivery of all KPIs.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of Customer Assistants and Deputy Store Managers.
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team to ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level.
- To supervise the effective induction and training of employees.
- Setting a clear direction for your team, inspiring others to uphold company vision and values.
- To communicate with retail sales team regarding in-store sales and promotions.
- Ensure full availability across the entire product range and adequate staffing levels at all times.
- To ensure customers receive high quality and consistent service at all times.
- To deal with and rectify customer complaints in an effective and pleasant manner.
- To pro-actively take necessary action in store improvements following customer complaints.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Adhere to all company procedures and commercial standards, i.e. reaching agreed store standards, presentation of merchandise, merchandising plan, security of cash, health & safety of staff and customers etc.
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure housekeeping in the store is maintained at an optimum level.
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions, participate in regular stock taking.
- Minimum 5 years strong retail experience in a managerial position.
- Operational knowledge of FMCG retail environment essential.
- Fabric / textiles / homeware products knowledge desirable but not essential.
- Excellent people management skills in all areas of performance management.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and delegate effectively.
- Confident and persuasive communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent display and presentation skills.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Committed to continually improving standards.
- Self-motivated & ambitious with good IT skills.
- Competitive salary (DOE).
- Bonuses, pension, healthcare.
- Progression and growth within the business.
Please send your CV to Shakeel Kazmi or call for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Store Manager, Retail Department Manager, Senior Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Manager Retail, Store Sales Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Retail Sales Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 14 Mar 2023
Apply for this job