Store Manager Charleville - Work-Life Balance
€30000 - €39000 per annum DOE
Are you an experienced Retail professional ready for the next step within a company that offers very vibrant culture and great work life balance?
My client, one of Ireland's number one retailers, well-known for their high-quality outdoor clothing, footwear, sports fashion and equipment are now recruiting for a self-driven and enthusiastic Store Manager to run one of their top stores in Charleville. County Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a growing management team in a company that offers full support and is expanding at a rapid rate with big plans for the future.
- To manage day to day operations of the store to ensure the delivery of all KPIs.
- Full responsibility for recruiting store staff, training, coaching and motivating the teams to exceed business targets.
- To work with and report directly to the Area Manager in supervising the effective induction and training of employees and other business matters.
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team to ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level.
- To ensure customers receive high quality and consistent service at all times.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Manage budgets, HR costs and other overheads.
- Adhering to policies and procedures for the security of cash and merchandise.
- To deal with and rectify customer complaints in an effective and pleasant manner.
- To pro-actively take necessary action in store improvements following customer complaints.
- To be fully security conscious within the store and stock rooms to control any stock losses.
- To identify new business opportunities in view of introducing new product ranges.
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure housekeeping in the store is maintained at an optimum level.
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions, participate in regular stock taking.
- To communicate with retail sales team regarding in-store sales and promotions.
- Adherence to all company policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures and reporting of any hazards to the Senior Management.
- Minimum 2 years previous management experience.
- Third-level business qualification beneficial but not essential.
- Operational knowledge of retail environment essential.
- Good visual merchandising skills.
- Excellent display and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated & ambitious with good IT skills.
- Committed to continually improving standards.
- Passion for retail and delivery of excellent customer service.
*****Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Please apply via link or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
Sales, Merchandising, Customer Care, Cash Handling Experience, Stockroom Management, Management, Staff Management, Managing Staff, Staff Development, Manager, Training.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 18 Jul 2022