Office Assistant - Kildare, Immediate start (Mon - Fri)
€32000 - €39000 per annum DOE
We are searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a well-established and high-profile retail company in Ireland to drive the customer service standards and support the operations function within the group. The role is to be based in their Head Office in County Kildare.
This is a huge Monday-Friday opportunity, and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the customer, retail and wholesale relationships, to identify and develop opportunities to support retailers and the operations team to grow their customer service levels throughout the group.
If you are someone who can wear the hats of receptionist, technical expert, communicator and analyst; able to multi-task with ease and detail oriented we would love to hear from you.
- Liaise with other departments within the group and fully support the operations team.
- Develop relationships with each store to increase customer service levels within the Group.
- Be the first point of contact with customers ensuring excellent customer service through friendly, accurate communication and great administration practices.
- Responsibility for handling of all incoming calls, providing information of the highest calibre about services and products.
- Provide professional advice to retailers to help them understand the critical success factors in driving retail growth and retail standards.
- Actively run telesales across promotion lines.
- Monitor retailer activity through in house performance measurements.
- Achieve the agreed KPI's as set out by your manager and report on same to the line manager. Communicate and Implement company policy to retailers and team members.
- Help stores comply with all legislation by providing advice on training and 'best practice'.
- Ad-hoc targets in line with the needs of the business.
- Reviewing, analysing and documenting all business processes to optimise efficiencies and effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Protect the business brand / image / specification ensure the delivery on specific brand building projects.
- Assessing customer loyalty issues and identifying ways to increase in line with expectations.
- Assist with store ordering processes and relevant administration.
- Identifying opportunities and / or challenges in the supply chain which contribute to or detract from the successful on-shelf offer for the consumer.
- Knowledgeable of all Microsoft Office systems and Microsoft CRM user.
- Quality and timeliness of cross functional communications.
- Timeliness of issue reporting and corrective action; Performance versus agreed service levels.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in fast paced office environment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety Management, HACCP and HR procedures.
- Train-The-Trainer certified advantageous.
- Ability to write SOP's and business process documents.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics and CRM system.
- Strong IT, report writing and analytical skills.
- Experience on working on different apps, tools & applications.
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills.
- Capable of writing surveys and analysing research found.
- The ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Desire to progress within the business.
*****Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Please apply through the link or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Office Manager, Office Supervisor, Admin Manager, Assistant Manager Retail, Fast Food Manager, Grocery Store Manager, Fresh Food Manager, Food Retail Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 23 Dec 2021