Key Account Manager (FMCG)
€40000 - €45000 per annum Pension, bonus, car, phone, lapt
Key Account Manager (FMCG)
Our client is a highly successful Irish SME. They are one of Ireland's largest producer of value-added meat products, supplying Branded and Private Label products to Irish Retail and Food Service markets. They are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to join their growing team. The main purpose of this role is to develop relationships at all levels within the main buying groups, while supporting sales, marketing, and operations. You will need to be a self-starter with excellent business acumen and an ability to add value to their brand and represent their growing business. This role would ideally suit an experienced Sales professional with industry knowhow and connections at head office level. If you are passionate about the Food industry, have a reputation as a reliable Key Account Manager professional then this is the prefect position for you. Based in Leinster with remote working.
- Plan, implement and achieve the agreed sales targets and profit budgets.
- To develop and implement category initiatives/bespoke promotions to maximise sales in the account base.
- Develop and execute the branding strategies at store levels.
- Managing our existing channel customers and build strong strategic partnerships.
- Ensuring Best in Class execution across all categories is implemented.
- To ensure all categories initiatives, promotions and new product developments are driven through all Head Office accounts.
- Management of Sales Pipeline, generation, and conversion of relevant leads.
- Introduce NPD across retail and foodservice network, leverage strong relationships with customers to aid sales growth.
- Work closely with retailers to maximise brand visibility and rate of sale.
- Development of agreed Joint Business Plans with each head office supporting clear measurements and objectives.
- Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers depends on their requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Planned reviews with the head offices supported by insight, sales updates & development plans.
Skills / Capabilities
- Previous experience in Account Management ideally in the food or FMCG industries.
- A track record of managing Grocery accounts (Supervalu, Dunnes, Tesco)
- A high level of customer focus and exceptional relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills with the ability to communicate strategies at all levels.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and a desire to do things differently.
- Strong commercial awareness and market knowledge.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with demonstrated ability to make commercial recommendations from data.
- Outstanding collaborative approach, providing positive and enthusiastic interactions with colleagues and customers.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with SAP applications
- Current driver's license.
- Experience in forecasting and developing/implementing strategies.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a highly motivated team player.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Phone, laptop, Company vehicle
- Excellent career progression and training.
Job terms: sales representative, sales executive, sales consultant, salesperson, technical sales, business development manager, sales rep, territory manager, territory account manager, account manager, key account manager, regional manager, area sales manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 Sep 2021