€35000 - €40000 per annum Bonus
As the Deputy Manager, your main task is to support the store manager in delivering the Company Strategy. Creating excellence in the customer experience and ensuring a safe and secure workplace for our colleagues and customers.
Accountable for delivering long term profitability and sales growth through identifying, developing and coaching talent. Creating excellence in the customer experience and ensuring a safe and secure workplace for our colleagues and customers.
Key Responsibilities - include but are not limited to the following;
- Lead by example, inspire , motivate and engage the store to maximise performance
- Delivery of the store budget for each period and achieving sales and KPI's
- Increase the store sales margin
- Support the store manager in controlling and delivering the Store P&L
- Ensure store baseline standards and housekeeping are delivered
- Be commercially aware; understand the impact that you and your team has on sales, costs, profits. Identify opportunities to improve or enhance commercial results and have sufficient knowledge of competitor activity and industry knowledge
- Responsible for cash and stock control
- Support the store manager in controlling and delivering on payroll and headcount budgets including the recruitment of store colleagues
- Ensure engagement levels are high in the store
- Supporting managers in neighbouring stores if required
- Leading others through setting agreed objectives, conducting performance discussions and continuous review
- Driving change; recognises where changes could to made to drive results, embrace change and finding different ways of doing things, reacts positively and quickly to change
- Development focus; aware of own personal strengths and development needs, seeks and acts on feedback, learns from mistakes and puts learning into practice, seeks opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Understand colleagues aspirations and proactively grow talent within your store
- Authorise refunds and exchanges
- Actively work with the Store Visit Report
- Daily interaction with the management team and colleagues
- Product knowledge must be a priority
- Ensure the relevant training takes place
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
- Long term progression
If this role sounds like something of interest, please send your CV
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Sep 2020