Store Manager - Castlebar, County Mayo
Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Mayo
€45000 - €50000 per annum DOE
Are you an energetic and performance-driven Retail Store Manager looking for work-life balance?
My client, one of the well-established homeware retailer in the country are now recruiting for an experienced Store Manager to run one of their stores in the Castlebar, Co. Mayo. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a growing management team in a company expanding at a rapid rate with big plans for the future.
As a Store Manager, you will use your initiative to lead a sales team to deliver outstanding customer service and ensure the brand is represented to its full potential.
- Manage day to day operations of the store to ensure the delivery of all KPIs.
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team to ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level.
- To ensure customers receive high quality and consistent service at all times.
- To supervise the effective induction and training of employees.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Adhering to policies and procedures for the security of cash and merchandise.
- To deal with and rectify customer complaints in an effective and pleasant manner.
- To pro-actively take necessary action in store improvements following customer complaints.
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure housekeeping in the store is maintained at an optimum level.
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions, participate in regular stock taking.
- To communicate with retail sales team regarding in-store sales and promotions.
- Adherence to all company policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures and reporting of any hazards to the Store Management.
- Minimum 3 years previous management experience.
- Operational knowledge of retail environment essential.
- Fabrics and homeware products knowledge an advantage.
- Excellent display and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed to continually improving standards.
- Self-motivated & ambitious with good IT skills.
*****Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Please apply via link or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
Sales, Merchandising, Customer Care, Fabrics Knowledge, Cash Handling Experience, Stockroom Management, Management, Staff Management, Staff Development, Department Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 18 Jan 2023