Digital Marketing / E-Commerce Specialist Dublin
€40000 - €48000 per annum
Are you an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist looking to develop your career further?
On behalf of a leading textile wholesale brand based in South Dublin we are urgently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to take full responsibility for the planning and implementation of digital marketing strategy for the business.
This is a permanent and full-time role with full 360-degree operation and the successful candidate will be reporting directly to one of company's Managing Directors on all active campaigns, ongoing projects and day-to-day business activities.
This is your opportunity to put your skills to work and get involved in all online marketing campaigns to include the activation of multiple social media channels, content and collateral management for the E-Commerce website, driving E-mail marketing & e-newsletters, SEO and PPC etc.
- To plan, research, create & develop Digital Marketing Strategies to support the team across the board for promotions and new product releases.
- Creating & implementing high performing direct marketing campaigns to include Email Campaigns, Promotional Texts and Social Media Engagement with customers / dealing with customer enquiries with prompt replies etc.
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end management of the E-commerce website.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- To create content & execute these plans across all platforms from concept to conversion.
- Management of new season & sale campaigns over social media, in in line with organization's brands and social media strategy.
- Maintenance of the Online Store, SEO optimization, Order Processing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Analysis customer database, profiling customer patterns and creating target audiences.
- Planning, reporting and forecasting Marketing Budgets.
- Asset management including the creation of engaging content, planning and coordinating photographic and video shoots.
- Ad hoc office duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum 3 years' Digital Marketing experience within B2B is required.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience of managing an E-commerce site highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to drive engagement on social media.
- Excellent IT Skills; Knowledge of social media trends.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, plan well, organize and designate time for projects.
- Highly organized, energetic, enthusiastic and not afraid of new challenges.
- A strong work ethic, acute attention to detail.
- Excellent salary & benefits (DOE).
- Staff reward & recognition initiatives.
- Straight path for progression.
Please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Digital Marketing Executive, E-Commerce Executive, Online Marketing Specialist, Social Media Executive, E-Commerce Specialist, Head of Digital Marketing, Digital Communications Specialist.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 08 Jul 2021