Senior Store Manager - Kerry
Kerry , Kerry
€45000 - €50000 per annum DOE
My client a well-known grocery retailer is currently recruiting for an experienced Store Manager for one of their stores in Kerry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall functioning of the store. They will be expected to look after the day-to-day operations of the store and ensure maximum profitability for the store by delivering the best-in-class retail experience to the customers.
- Day to day running of the store as per company policies and guideline.
- Maintaining store staff by recruiting, selecting, and training new staff, in conjunction with the HR department.
- Providing ongoing training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent.
- Using the companies rostering system to schedule and assign employees.
- Maintaining store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and motivating staff.
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues.
- Managing all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Ensuring the store is achieving all agreed KPIs and targets.
- Managing the budgets and revenue for the store.
- Developing and collating weekly reports.
- To make sure all cash is dealt with as per the company policy.
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints as per the company policies.
- Maintaining the overall image of the store, ensuring customers are safe and comfortable.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that standards for quality, Customer Service and Health & Safety are met.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years' previous retail managerial experience is required.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- IT Literate with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high level of confidence.
- Ability to display professionalism and reliability.
- A strong work ethic.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Bonus, pension, company phone, company laptop
- Staff discount and other incentives.
- Straight path to progression.
Apply now with a recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Fresh Food, Store Manager, Food Retail Manager, Convenience Store Manager, Retail Department Manager, Senior Retail Manager, Assistant store manager, Junior Sous Chef, Assistant Manager Retail, Fast Food Manager, Grocery Store Manager, Fresh Food Manager, Food Retail Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 Sep 2022