Store Manager - Grocery
€54000 - €84000 per annum Car , Pension and Healthcare
Senior Store Manager - Galway
My client a leading Grocery Store is now recruiting for a Store Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a growing management team in a company with big expansion plans for the future. If you have strong retail management experience and a strong work ethic this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of Customer Assistants and Deputy Store Managers and create an environment of respect and trust
- Recruit and develop the best possible talent to ensure the long term success of the business
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by always aiming to exceed customer expectations and safeguarding customer service standards in your store
- Monitor and control staff costs, store productivity, inventory differences, write-offs and operational costs
- Ensure full availability across the entire product assortment and adequate staffing levels at all times
- Apply and control the company principles of 'Store Cleanliness', 'Customer Friendliness' and 'Minimal Queues at Tills'
- Monitor and ensure proper rotation of stock, freshness control and C-Date checks
- Adhere to all company procedures and commercial standards, i.e. reaching agreed store standards, presentation of merchandise, merchandising plan, etc.
- Ensure correct prices are displayed throughout store at all times
- Minimum 4 years seniormanagement experience
- Confident and persuasive communication skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to new situations
A full clean drivers' licence
What you can expect
- €58.000 rising to €84,000
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- An exciting and diversified job
RetailStaffing.ie is a specialist recruitment agency for retail professionals looking for quality roles. We are part of the Wallace Myers International recruitment group and officially opened our doors in November 2019. See the website for more and Connect on LinkedIn.
By applying for this role you are agreeing that your details will be stored in our database and may be considered for similar future positions. For more info see the retailstaffing.ie website
This position was pPosted on 22 Nov 2019