E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager - Dublin
€65000 - €75000 per annum DOE
Are you an innovative, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated E-Commerce Professional?
We are inviting applicants to join and support the team of professionals within a well-established and one of Ireland's most prestigious fashion brands based in South Dublin. This is a challenging role for a highly committed and results-orientated person who has a track record of delivering results in challenging and fast-paced environments.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will have ownership and management of online user experience including design, content, navigation, branding / marketing, performance and functionality to deliver the best possible online experience for customers.
The successful candidate will manage their own in-house team and third-party agencies. The role will require a commercially oriented individual with solid experience of delivering on challenging eCommerce goals by maximising online platforms from a technical, CRO and a user experience perspective.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with outsourced development team to troubleshoot issues and also formulate, develop and test new/enhanced product initiatives.
- Ensure analytics insights are constantly used to optimize onsite journey.
- Analyse eCommerce Sales and Margin and optimise based on findings.
- Ensure consistent reviews and enhancements of website content and user experience in order to drive frequency of visits, effective product cross-selling and increased basket AOV.
- Work cross departmentally with customer care team to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels and with Marketing team in developing and executing on promotional calendars and campaigns.
- Project manage key development projects ensuring robust testing.
- Develop the eCommerce team to enhance and broaden their skills and effectiveness in their roles.
- Managing the brand's social media and customer care team.
- Maintaining effective relationships with existing product/service partners.
- Identifying the opportunities for improvement in existing department processes and work practices.
- Managing annual and weekly promotional planning processes with buying and senior management team.
- Optimising PPC and paid Social Media campaigns.
- Be able to identify the opportunities for improvement in existing department processes and work practices.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within E-Commerce or Digital development role in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Digital Marketing with E-Commerce management experience.
- An effective communicator with ability to constructively challenge key business stakeholders.
- A hands-on results-orientated individual with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Hands on experience with analytics, SEO, CRO, UX optimization and tag management.
- Strong technical competency of Enterprise level CMSs, web design and user experience.
- Prior experience using Sales Force Commerce Cloud B2C desirable but not essential.
- Experience managing Amazon and third-party marketplace presence.
- Experience building and managing relationships with external agencies, suppliers and partners.
- Track record of managing a team in a commercial performance orientated environment
- Market leading salary, bonuses and other benefits on offer.
- Vibrant and professional work environment.
- On-going training and clear path to progression.
Apply with an updated copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
E-Commerce Strategy Manager, Digital Communication Manager, E-Commerce Specialist, E-Commerce Project Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 Jun 2022