Production Operatives Required in Dublin - Mon to Fri (9 to 5)
€23000 - €29900 per annum
Are you interested in 9-5 (Monday to Friday) work in Dublin???
We are currently recruiting for Production / General Operatives for our client based in Dublin. This is a permanent and full-time position with immediate start and great opportunity to progress within the production floor to skilled roles and higher pay rates.
Note: The site is not accessible by public transport therefore you will need your own transport or a lift to work.
What you will do:
As a General Operative you will work as part of a team to produce high quality window products (i.e. all sorts of wooden & fabric window blinds, luxurious curtains and shutters) for many valuable customers worldwide.
Past experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Contributing to all stages of the manufacturing process (building, sawing, prepping, packing, cutting, staining, dispatching, cleaning as and when required by management).
- Assembling roller / vertical blinds, sewing, cutting louvers, updating database, creating shipping labels, cutting fabrics and other tasks as required.
- Monitoring and operating of equipment for the production of products.
- Liaising with management to correctly perform all steps of production and cleaning operation.
- Operating as part of a team to achieve productivity targets in timely manner.
- Continuous maintenance of the highest standards in safety, quality, and housekeeping.
- Perform all quality checks and maintenance of records and paperwork.
- Following all health and safety procedures implemented throughout the workplace.
- Any other duties within the department as required.
What we are looking for:
- Manufacturing experience is an advantage but not essential as training is provided.
- Own transport (bike, car, lift) is essential.
- Hard working and dynamic person with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Very well organized and detail oriented.
- Self-Motivated and good time keeping and attendance.
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when picking, packing, and labelling multiple orders.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
What we offer:
- Very competitive hourly rate, benefits and an inclusive environment.
- Excellent overtime premium.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm shifts.
- Permanent & full-time contract.
- Subsidised canteen.
Please apply with a recent copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi at 01 485 3493 for a chat.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 13 Jul 2021