Dublin South, Dublin
€50000 - €55000 per annum Bonus
In this key role as Store Manager, you will be tasked with being a leader of the store to ensure they are aligned with their Company Strategy. The main goal of this role is to build a strong brand position and to increase our customer base, leading to growth in the company's market share.
To create and implement a store business plan that combines local priorities with the central direction from support office, thereby securing a coherent and consistent message to our customers and consumers in the local market.
Accountable for delivering long term profitability and sales growth through identifying, developing and coaching talent. Creating excellence in the customer experience and ensuring a safe and secure workplace for our colleagues and customers.
- Lead by example, inspire , motivate and engage the store to maximise performance
- Delivery of the store budget for each period and achieving sales and KPI's
- Increase the store sales margin
- Proactively analyses Store P&L and implements action plans to maximise bottom line contribution
- Ensure store baseline standards and housekeeping are delivered
- Be commercially aware; understand the impact that you and your team have on sales, costs, profits. Identify opportunities to improve or enhance commercial results and have sufficient knowledge of competitor activity and industry knowledge.
- Responsible for cash and stock control
- Control and deliver on payroll and headcount budgets including the recruitment of store colleagues
- Assigns tasks and duties to store colleagues
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Proactively managing stock loss and asset protection
- Support colleagues through coaching and development
- Deliver world class customer service, actively coaching and motivating the store team
- Measure direct reports performance against defined objectives, understand their training needs and define interventions in order to achieve business results
- Ensure engagement levels are high in the store
- Supporting managers in neighbouring stores if required
- Leading others through setting agreed objectives, conducting performance discussions and continuous review
- Driving change; recognises where changes could to made to drive results, embrace change and finding different ways of doing things, reacts positively and quickly to change
- Development focus; aware of own personal strengths and development needs, seeks and acts on feedback, learns from mistakes and puts learning into practice, seeks opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Supporting: Encourages, coaches and develops colleagues, gives feedback and helps them make the best decisions
- Leading: Inspires, empowers and mobilises colleagues to deliver business initiatives aligned to the strategy
- Communicating: Articulates messages clearly, listens to others, and engages colleagues in the message being communicated
- Influencing: Confidently uses relevant information to persuade others and gain agreement and commitment
- Challenging: Confidently speaks up and questions ineffective ways of working and constructively articulates own views
- Planning: Creates effective plans, prioritise work, anticipates obstacles and monitors performance against the plan
- Decision-making: Makes effective decisions, takes ownership and acts with confidence, taking decisive action and considered risks
- Managing Emotions: Recognises the impact of emotions on themselves and other and modifies their behaviour
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- The chance to join a market leader
- Bonus structure
- Long term internal progression
If this role sounds like something of interest, send your CV
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Sep 2020