€80000 - €100000 per annum
Our client is an established chain who pride themselves on offering a supporting environment to staff and customers. If you are looking for a fresh start this year this would be a lovely role.
We are looking for a Supervising Pharmacist in Carlow
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Must be capable of working on own initiative
- Drive business within the dispensary and store
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all times
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
- People management
- Competitive Rates & Bonus
- Great Colleague Discount
- Regular CPD training provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- PSI fees paid
- Plus, many other benefits
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 01 Feb 2024