Property Acquisition Manager - Cork
€40000 - €48000 per annum DOE
My client a well-established multi-site grocery retailer with the ongoing acquisition and development of a quality property portfolio are searching for a Property Acquisition Manager to manage all aspects of site acquisition process in Cork region.
This is initially a 12 months' contract role with possibility of extension or to become permanent.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Site identification and appraisal.
- Reviews, negotiation of terms and exchange of purchase / lease agreements with site owners / landlords.
- Assist with the management, preparation and submission of planning permission applications via an external consultant team and procurement of all necessary statutory approvals.
- Assist in the development of detailed strategy within the region to meet with the company's expansion and relocation objectives.
- Tracking of competitors' locations, acquisitions strategy, turnover development and other relevant information.
- Assist in the analysis of all available statistics e.g. demographics, traffic information.
- Research and identify potential issues and risks associated with each site.
- Assist in the identification of suitable sites by analysing development plans and all other relevant market information to ensure compliance with the company's established criteria.
- Prepare a detailed return on investment appraisal for each proposed site culminating in projected development expenditure and turnover.
- Assist with the complete legal process through to contract closing.
- Assist in the achievement of financial objectives by preparing detailed budgets, analysing variances to plan and initiating corrective action.
- Attend meetings with Local Authorities on behalf of the company.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with property agents, potential business partners, professional organisations and the wider property community.
- Continually keep abreast of market and industry trends, government policy and legislation.
- Increase professional and technical knowledge by reading professional publications.
Experience / Requirements:
- Qualification in Property, Planning, Legal, Surveying or Engineering related discipline.
- Previous experience desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent MS products skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under strict timescales to meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks at one time ensuring that all tasks are completed.
- Strong administration, organizational, documentation and analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Marketing leading salary.
- A company car.
- Hybrid work.
- A pleasant team-oriented work environment.
- Full on the job training.
- A challenging and diversified job.
- Work life balance.
- Pension and healthcare.
- Staff discounts.
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Property Surveyor, Acquisition Manager, Property Project Manager, Leasing & Disposal Manager, Land Development Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 23 Sep 2021