Experienced Bridal Sales Consultant (Daytime Shifts Only)
€35000 - €45000 per annum DOE
Do you have experience in High-End Retail Sales or Fashion Sales and are looking for a change that will move you from a job into a solid career path along with financial stability?
We are searching for a permanent and full-time Bridal Sales Consultant to join a highly motivated team in a Bridal Boutique in Cavan. Ideal candidate would be polite and elegant with good sense of fashion as well as a great personality to serve a clientele with the highest level of customer service.
The role primarily is about building relationships, providing attention, courtesy, exceptional service, aftercare and adding value to their experience in store.
If you are enthusiastic, proactive, self-starter and passionate and think you would be a good fit for this business, I'd love to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with sales team to give customers the best in store experience.
- Help maintain the appearance of the store through visual merchandising as well as maintaining orderliness in keeping it neat and clean.
- Inform customers of Bridal Boutique policies, promotions, and bridal timelines to promote transparency throughout all stages of the shopping experience.
- Be responsible for answering phones, greeting customers at the door, scheduling appointments, taking payments, etc.
- Go the extra mile for the customers and be always ready to help.
- Assist with checking in the guests.
- Perform general administrative support tasks (answering phones, cashier closing, receipt of merchandise, tracking, transfers, inventories) and follow up with all current and potential customers.
- Support other Bridal Consultants in providing top-notch experiences for our Brides.
- Follow up and communicate with customers; following Relationship Management standards.
- Takes initiative to complete necessary tasks around the store.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years' experience in consultation and retail sales of premium or luxury brands.
- Experience in bridal preferred.
- An upbeat, friendly and positive attitude.
- Very well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Hard working and dynamic person with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent base salary & benefits plus upcapped commission.
- Potential to earn higher as you develop knowledge.
- Staff reward & recognition initiatives.
- Five days' work with daytime shifts only.
- Opportunity to meet and greet high profile customers and celebrities.
Please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
Sales Assistant, Assistant Manager, Retail Sales Assistant, Fashion Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Rep, Customer Assistant, Fashion Store Manager, Floor Assistant, Fashion Advisor.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 05 Oct 2021