Senior Store Manager - Cork
€70000 - €80000 per annum DOE
Are you a strong people manager now ready to take the next step of your career?
My client, a leading grocery retailer are now recruiting for a Senior Store Manager for one of their stores in Cork.
Working as a Senior Manager you will develop, train and lead a team of future managers to ensure the smooth running of the business, achievement of store KPI's and 100% customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall functioning of the store. They will be expected to look after the day-to-day operations of the store and ensure maximum profitability for the store by delivering the best-in-class retail experience to the customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a growing management team in a company where hard work is rewarded, and progression is guaranteed.
- Day to day management of the busy store and staff.
- Drive customer experiences that achieve measurable results.
- Manage multiple departments within a store environment.
- Recruit, develop, motivate and retain staff.
- Ensure all team members are trained in customer service and product knowledge.
- Maintaining store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and motivating staff.
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues.
- Managing all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Ensuring the store is achieving all agreed KPIs and targets.
- Managing the budgets and revenue for the store.
- Developing and collating weekly reports.
- To make sure all cash is dealt with as per the company policy.
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints as per the company policies.
- Liaising with managers on the shop floor to implement the changes.
- Effective management of wage costs and other store costs.
- Delivering excellent store standards consistently.
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines.
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years Retail Store Management experience essential.
- Recent grocery experience an advantage but not essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organics industry and real passion for the fresh foods.
- Sales orientated with a strong knowledge of the retail business.
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills.
- Provide direction and support to other store Department Managers.
- An effective leader with excellent team management skills.
- Ambitious with a proven ability to take initiative and implement change.
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Strong commercial awareness.
*****Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate!
Please send your CV to or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Convenience Store Manager, Fresh Food Specialist, Store Manager, Food Retail Manager, Retail Department Manager, Senior Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Supermarket Manager, Assistant Manager Retail, Grocery Store Manager, Fresh Food Manager, Food Retail Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 01 Feb 2024