Strategic Partnerships Manager E-Commerce Dublin
€55000 - €65000 per annum
Are you an innovative, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated Strategic Partnerships Manager???
We are inviting applicants to join and support the team of professionals within a well-established multi-national retail chain operating in Ireland. The role involves overseeing / establishing the new or existing partnerships strategy as well as to coordinate the delivery of all new strategic partnerships and projects from conception to implementation across the business.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail and being comfortable in managing multiple cross functional project teams simultaneously while delivering at the highest possible standards.
If you have strong business acumen and a proven ability to drive successful B2B relationships, we would love to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for driving the establishment of new value adding business partnerships which compliment out current business model.
- Responsibility for the creation of a comprehensive company-wide strategy relating to the management of new and existing strategic partnerships.
- Responsibility for monitoring and reporting on all relevant partnership and project KPIs
- Management of all key stakeholders both internal and external to ensure the long-term success of all partnerships.
- Responsibility for regular market research and competitor analysis to ensure awareness of the latest trends, technologies and opportunities across both local and international markets.
- Management of projects to drive business growth and transfer of tasks into the existing business process landscape post implementation.
- Continuous assessment of the market to identify opportunities for new strategic partnerships and business development opportunities.
- Conduction of in-depth reviews of potential strategic partners including brand fit assessments and cost benefit analysis.
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders across the business to ensure all partnerships and initiatives drive added value and are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Be able to identify the opportunities for improvement in existing department processes and work practices.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within business development or strategic partnership role.
- 3rd level qualification in eCommerce, Marketing, IT, Business Studies, Commerce desirable but not essential
- Track record of outstanding vendor and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience of managing large scale, cross departmental projects within compressed timeframes simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, proactive with an ability to work independently but also part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Market leading salary with long list of benefits e.g. company car, healthcare, pension, bonuses, work life balance, career progression etc.
- Vibrant and professional work environment
- On-going training and
- Employee wellness programs.
Please apply through the link or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
E-Commerce Strategy Manager, Partnership Manager, Senior Project Manager
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 02 Jun 2021