Facilities Manager Dublin
€40000 - €50000 per annum DOE
On behalf of Ireland's number one retail company, we are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and self-driven Facilities Manager with outstanding communication and organizational skills to manage the professional team and facilities department of the business in Dublin.
This is a very exciting opportunity, and the successful candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail and will be responsible for managing the general upkeep and maintenance of company's properties and assets to ensure they meet H&S standards & legal requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of facilities department to provide technical support for company's maintenance teams on maintaining and repairing on HVAC, refrigeration, and electrical systems and ensuring the optimum performance of the systems.
- Responsibility for conducting supplier performance reviews including service quality audits and verification of critical maintenance and PPM programmed visits and compliance with Health and Safety Standard.
- Responsible for ensuring best practice and standards for maintaining our refrigeration and HVAC systems and reviewing building service contracts and redefying scopes of works and liaising with our Procurement department to put comprehensive contracts in place.
- Monitor on an on-going basis the actual costs incurred against the project costs.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external audits and that the buildings, assets, and equipment comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Flexible and adaptable to respond to reasonable ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Knowledge and experience with HVAC, refrigeration, control and electrical systems.
- Previous facilities management experience in a large, fast paced organization preferable.
- 3rd level qualification in the relevant discipline an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with German an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Strong administration, organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate.
- Healthcare, pension, bonuses, work life balance, career progression etc.
- Regular training and development programs.
- Employee wellness programs.
- Dynamic work environment.
Please apply through the link or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Facilities Manager, Maintenance technician, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, HVAC Technician.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 04 Jun 2021