Facilities Coordinator Galway
€28000 - €35000 per annum
On behalf of Ireland's leading retail company, we are urgently recruiting for a highly motivated and self-driven Facilities Coordinator with outstanding communication and organizational skills to provide facilities & maintenance support to company's Retail Outlets, Distribution Centres and Maintenance Team nationwide.
This is a very exciting opportunity to operate from company's Head Office in Galway, and the successful candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail and will be responsible for managing the general upkeep and maintenance of company's properties and assets to ensure they meet H&S standards & legal requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To liaise with Store / Warehouse Managers regarding the upkeep and maintenance of Retail Stores, Distribution Centres and the Head Office.
- To coordinate with third party companies on existing and upcoming works required in all facilities.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external audits and that the buildings, assets, and equipment comply with Health & Safety requirements.
- Carry out nationwide audits of all Retail Stores to ensure that they are kept up to the standard as set by the CEO.
- Approval of all invoices related to works carried out and liaise with the Accounts Department to ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Waste Management reporting for County Councils on a quarterly basis.
- Working in a busy fast paced environment with good ability to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable to respond to reasonable ad-hoc tasks as required.
- 2 years previous facilities management experience in a large, fast paced organization preferable.
- 3rd level qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Strong administration, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Excellent salary and pension scheme for the right candidate.
- Fun, fast paced & high energy work environment.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Regular training and development programs.
- Employee wellness programs.
- Excellent progression opportunities within the business.
- Staff discounts.
Please apply through the link or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
If this role is not exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in finding out about future career opportunities, I am always happy to take a call.
Facilities Administrator, Maintenance Technician, Facilities Admin, Maintenance Assistant, Facilities Executive, Head Receptionist.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 19 Jul 2021