Fashion Store Manager - 4 Days Week (Salaried)
€40000 - €48000 per annum DOE
This stunning opportunity has arrived for a highly motivated and passionate Store Manager to lead the professional team for an international fashion retail brand that specialises in providing trendy, colourful and quality garments to all women and children.
As the Store Manager, you will be based Dublin City Centre; lead and drive store KPI's and budgets, while maintaining high levels of visual presentation throughout the business. Relationship building will be an essential part of your role, and you will need to be across all facets of retail management: Sales and Styling, Shrinkage, Stock Management, and VM, Wages, and Rostering, and most importantly... PEOPLE MANAGEMENT!
Ideal candidate would be polite and elegant with good sense of fashion as well as a great personality to influence the team and serve the clientele with highest level of customer service. To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about creating a service culture where expectations are exceeded and relationships are formed with the brand's very loyal customer base.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operations of the store to ensure the delivery of all KPIs.
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team to ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level.
- Help maintain the appearance of the store through visual merchandising as well as maintaining orderliness in keeping it neat and clean.
- To ensure customers receive high quality and consistent service at all times.
- To supervise the effective induction and training of employees.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Adhering to policies and procedures for the security of cash and merchandise.
- To deal with and rectify customer complaints in an effective and pleasant manner.
- To pro-actively take necessary action in store improvements following customer complaints.
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure housekeeping in the store is maintained at an optimum level.
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions, participate in regular stock taking.
- To communicate with retail sales team regarding in-store sales and promotions.
- Adherence to all company policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures and removing of any hazards within the Store.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years' experience in fashion and retail operations from premium or luxury brands.
- A proven history of sales, styling, and management successes.
- The ability to be seen as a natural LEADER.
- Outstanding customer service skills and experiences.
- A killer fashion sense.
- Motivation to always be looking for the next challenge.
- The ability to recruit, train, succession plan, and create culture.
- A love of VM and high store standards.
- An upbeat, friendly and positive attitude.
- Very well organized and detail oriented.
- Hard working and dynamic person with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent salary bonuses, plus commission.
- Staff reward & recognition initiatives.
- 4 days' work week with great work-life balance.
- Generous staff discount - Grow your wardrobe.
- Be part of a HUGE and SUCCESSFUL family environment.
- FUN CULTURE driven by success and team achievements!
Please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
People Management, Sales, Merchandising, Customer Care, Fabrics Knowledge, Cash Handling Experience, Stockroom Management, Staff Appraisals, Staff Motivation, Staff Development.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 Jun 2022