Group HR Manager - Westmeath
€50000 - €60000 per annum DOE
Are you a talented HR Manager searching for a role where you can make a real difference?
We are currently recruiting for a charismatic and hands-on Group HR Manager for a well-established retail client based in Westmeath.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join one of Ireland's leading retail businesses where you will be working closely with the Senior Management / Ownership, and you will be pivotal to achieving exceptional results across the group.
- Provide a full range of effective HR services, to include HR planning to meet business goals, headcount management, on-boarding, performance management, talent management, salary review, bonus processes and administration.
- Develop, update and maintain HR policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring all relevant trading safely and are compliant with relevant legislation and that legal policies and HR legislation are in place and being adhered to.
- Take ownership of the recruitment and selection process in a planned and timely fashion, ensuring the recruitment of best people for the business.
- To develop staff to enable them to be more effective in their current role and for possible future assignments.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, group management support office and support the delivery of people agenda within the stores.
- To carry out forecasting and budgeting exercises on current and future skill requirements and manning levels.
- Develop and implement a training and development plan for the Group inclusive of costing, scheduling, methodology and measurement.
- To support senior management managers, and employees to implement all staff performance assessments within the stores across the group.
- To support and conduct inductions to all new employees in line with company policies.
- Conduct a yearly Training Needs Analysis for group by organisational, occupational and individual training needs.
- 5 years' experience in a fast-paced HR environment as a HR Manager or Senior HR staff member.
- Third Level H.R Degree or equivalent preferable but not essential.
- Retail or Service Sector experience essential.
- Experience dealing with the WRC beneficial but not essential.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing a HR strategy and HR functions across all areas of the business.
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Be extremely detail and goal orientated with the ability to influence change in the business.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Monday - Friday schedule with flexible working.
- 21 days of annual leave.
- Employee Wellness Programme
- On-Site parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
Apply now for immediately consideration or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
HR Generalist, Human Resources Partner, HR Specialist, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 01 Jun 2022