Assistant Manager - Navan
€30000 - €32000 per annum benefits
Assistant Manager - Meath
Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are delighted to be recruiting for our well-established Irish retail client who is looking for a driven and charismatic manager in their busy store in Navan. This is a lovely opportunity to join a growing lifestyle retail business and be part of the management team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Retail management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing a large team
- Great at relationship management and communication with people from various functions in the business
- Strong Leadership skills, evidence of building and nurturing a team
- Administration and stock management knowledge
- Great attention to detail and a keen eye for merchandising
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Education opportunities
- Full Training to build the knowledge, confidence and skills you need to be the best and give your customers exceptional service.
- 20 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- First 20 minutes paid break daily
- Provide Training and development to all members of your team within the stores.
- Ensure new and existing plans, procedures and updates have been communicated efficiently to team members
- Lead by example and be a role model, always display exemplary leadership behaviour
- Deliver an exceptional customer focused store experience insuring yourself and the team have up to date product knowledge, achieving customer loyalty and building the reputation of the brand
- Organise workflow, ensuring the team understand their roster, duties and delegated tasks
- A keen eye for detail and merchandising standards
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
- Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude at all times
- Professionally deal with any complaints/requests from customers to maintain the Company's reputation
- Oversee in store promotional/seasonal displays
- Maintain strict levels of confidentiality with regards the business and its employees
- Follow and carry out Store Cash Management and back-office processes
- Ensure store Security and Health & Safety procedures are followed and implemented at all times
This is a full-time 40 hours per week permanent role.
Working any 5 out of 7 days within store operating hours.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 04 Aug 2022