Deli Managers / Supervisors Dublin (Mon-Fri Daytime Shifts)
€23000 - €29000 per annum
Are you tired of working the anti-social hours? I have some amazing opportunities (Monday to Friday, daytime shifts) for you!
Due to the expansion my client a well-established convenience retail group are searching for a number of experienced Deli Managers and Supervisors for their stores in South and North side of Dublin.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the high calibre candidates who not only have management experience but also have a true passion for the food industry and will bring forth new ideas so as set the standards for fresh offerings in store.
If you are an experienced Deli / Catering Assistant or Supervisor ready to take the next step of your career, we would love to hear from you.
- To prepare and serve high-quality fresh food offering in an efficient manner.
- To manage the deli displays in a fresh and appetizing manner and maintain high quality standards, service and food consistency.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of all Deli operations in conjunction with the Deli Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Report to the Fresh Food / Deli Manager but be able to work on own initiative.
- Ensure to provide recipe and storage guidelines to all shoppers, going the 'extra mile' regarding the service provided.
- Bringing forth new ideas.
- Ensure only the highest quality of products on offer to customers.
- Setting a good example through actively promoting the Customer Loyalty Programme and its benefits at every opportunity and that all junior staff are actively promoting the same.
- To take responsibility for stock ordering and storage of deli equipment and material.
- Implement planograms correctly.
- To assist in Deli stock takes, minimising waste and shrink in the department.
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff.
- Bringing forth new ideas to the department on fresh food innovation to increase sales through regular research and benchmarking against competitors.
- Dealing with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the similar role.
- In depth knowledge of deli dept in busy store.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained, with a record in previously achieving high level results in annual health and safety audits.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Excellent numerical and communication skills.
- Full clean driving licence with own transport an advantage.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative and innovative with the fresh offering.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise. deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- A customer focused professional who can build a quality and loyal customer base.
*****Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate!
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV or call Shakeel Kazmi for more details.
Deli Supervisor, Cafe Manager, Fresh Food, Restaurant Manager, Experienced Deli Assistant, Bakery Manager, Food Supervisor, Junior Sous Chef, Fast Food Manager, Fresh Food Supervisor, Food Retail Manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 23 Sep 2021