Deputy Store Manager - Nutrition
My client a leading nutrition retailer are looking for an Deputy Store Manager to join their team in their store in South Dublin. The Person must be flexible with hours, with availability for evenings/mornings and weekend shifts being essential to this position.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with excellent communication skills who thrives on coaching, mentoring and leading a team to always challenge and better themselves while ensuring to maintain respect, trust and integrity. My client
offer access to many training programmes, including on products, management/leadership, nutrition, customer service/sales and much more. This challenging and exciting position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to constantly be learning and improving themselves.
- Assisting the manager with the performance and running of the store.
- Ensuring a culture of excellent customer service is maintained.
- Planning and prioritising workloads and delegating accordingly.
- Recruitment, scheduling and managing performance of team.
- Leading a highly-effective team in day-to-day operations, training and coaching your team to ensure growth, development and performance excellence.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement amongst the team.
- Ensuring high store standards of cleanliness, merchandising and compliance with health & safety.
- Effective merchandising and display of product offering.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
- A passion for nutrition and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Minimum two years retail experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Previous health food store experience an advantage.
- Relative qualification beneficial (ie: nutrition, naturopathy etc).
- Staff discount.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff incentives.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Full training provided.
RetailStaffing .ie is a specialist retail recruitment agency for retail professionals looking for quality roles. We are part of the Wallace Myers International recruitment group and officially opened our doors in November 2019. See the website for more and Connect on LinkedIn.
By applying for this role you are agreeing that your details will be stored in our database and may be considered for similar future positions. For more info see the retailstaffing.ie website
This position was pPosted on 14 May 2020