Assistant Manager - Carrickmines
Dublin South, Dublin
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Our client is THE retail success story of the last decade. It's unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets them apart from the rest.
Part of their success is owed to their dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Team and with growth comes opportunity, so they are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join the store in Carrickmines.
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines.
- Development of your people as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion their company culture and values as an ambassador of the brand.
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs.
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's.
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Compliant with the ability to monitor procedures and policies through your people.
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career.
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver.
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties.
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe.
- Salary up to 40000 euros per annum
- Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Commercial Bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- 10% group discount for Health Insurance policy
- Incentive Scheme
- They offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Group brands
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 May 2023
Apply for this job